Another installment of our Lowell trivia questions. The answers will be posted tomorrow.
6) What Lowell boxer represented the United States at the 1924 Olympic Games?
7) Which country’s national anthem was written by a person who lived in Lowell?
8) How many Roman Catholic churches in Lowell were originally founded as French Canadian parishes?
9) What famous national monument had its stairs built by the Lowell-based American Safety Tread Company?
10) Name one of the two movies in which Lowell-born Bette Davis won an Academy Award?