East Pawtucketville Neighborhood Group meets Jan 23rd
The East Pawtucketville Neighborhood Group will meet on Monday, January 23, 2012 from 7:00-8:30 pm at the Pawtucket Congregational Church at the corner of Mammoth Road and VFW Highway. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss community issues and members of the Lowell and UML Police Departments will be in attendance.
Here are some of the issues raised at the group’s last meeting on November 14, 2011:
• Noise, parties, and vandalism on or near University Avenue
• Traffic patterns in the neighborhood: How are we going to be affected by the new building on North campus? What’s going to happen with the new bridge, old bridge, and University Crossing?
• Speeding on local streets
• Parking for local residents
• Who is in charge of what? Should we call university police or city police?