We’ve just scheduled several guided tours of historic Lowell Cemetery for the coming months. They are still a ways off, but you can at least get them on your schedule:
- Saturday – August 14 – 10 am
- Friday – September 10 – 1 pm
- Saturday – September 11 – 10 am
- Friday – October 1 – 1 pm
- Saturday – October 2 – 10 am
The tours begin at the Knapp Avenue entrance (right behind Shedd Park) and are all free of charge, last about 90 minutes, involve a considerable amount of walking and occur rain or shine. For more information about the tours and the cemetery, check out the Lowell Cemetery website.