Books by Blog Contributors
History As It Happens
History As It Happens: Citizen Bloggers in Lowell, Mass. Edited by Paul Marion and Richard Howe. Features the “best of the blog” from 2007 through 2017.
Books by Richard Howe
- State Elections in Lowell: 1970-2020
- Lowell Municipal Elections: 1965-2015
- Legendary Locals of Lowell
- Lowell: Images of Modern America
- Community and Country: Greater Lowell Veterans Council, 1919-2019
Atlantic Currents: Connecting Cork and Lowell. Edited by Paul Marion, Tina Neylon, and John Wooding. A great anthology from writers and poets from Lowell, Mass., and Cork, Ireland.
From Loom Press
Visit LOOM PRESS for numerous books by present and past blog contributors including Michael Casey, Judith Dickerman-Nelson, Bob Forrant, Paul Hudon, Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord, Paul Marion, Jack Neary, Steve O’Connor, Chath pierSath, James Higgins, Richard Howe, Dave Robinson, Tom Sexton, and John Wooding.
Books by Paul Marion
- Union River: Poems and Sketches
- Atop an Underwood: Early Stories and Other Writings (of Jack Kerouac). Edited by Paul Marion
- Mill Power: The Origin and Impact of Lowell National Historical Park
- What Is the City?