It’s not too late to sign up for tomorrow’s Small Business Social Media Summit which will be held at the Westford Regency Hotel. Sponsored by the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce, SBSM 2014 brings together leading practitioners and theorists in the world of social media and its uses by small businesses.
Panelists and presenters include:
- Harry J. Gold, CEO – Overdrive Interactive
- Michael O’Brien, Director of Brand Management – Planet Fitness
- Peter Howe, Business Editor – NECN
- Lauren Collins, Spokesperson – The Northern Pass
- Brian Bahia, Owner/Creative Director – Stellar Web Studios
- Carie Schelfhaudt, Director of Digital Marketing – McDougall & Duval Advertising
- Matt Ward, President/CEO – inConcert Web Solutions Inc.
- Sara Withee, Principal – Legal Marketing Boston
- Heather Logrippo, President – Expose Yourself PR
- Justin Hathaway, Manager of Digital Strategy – NESN
- Scott Dolch, Senior Associate Athletic Director for External Operations – UMass Lowell Athletics
- Dwayne Duprey, Owner – Orangetheory FitnessJon Boswell, Assistant General Manager/Media Relations – Lowell Spinners
- Eric Guerin, Founder & Executive Producer – Adelie Studios
- Tushneem Dharmagadda, CEO – Mobinett Interactive
- Matt Cullen, Director of SEO – AdHarmonics
The program begins at 8:30 am tomorrow and continues until 5 pm. It’s at the Westford Regency Hotel, May 14th, 219 Littleton Road in Westford. The registration fee is $99 which includes continental breakfast and lunch. Sign up HERE. Use Code “VIP10” to save $10 on registration.