Here’s a second, all new, virtual tour of historic Lowell Cemetery. Today’s tour features:
- Two Lowell residents who served as governor of Massachusetts
- A young mother and daughter who lost their lives at sea
- A Civil War soldier from a prominent Centralville family who lost his life to Confederate raiders
- A young man from Lowell who had history invade his bedroom
- A newspaper editor who crusaded to free the slaves
- A Lowell-born architect who designed some familiar buildings
- A woman memorialized by her husband and father with a magnificent monument
- A young man who longed to be a cowboy but who met a grisly end.
Here’s today’s video:
Please check out our Lowell Walks page to find links to other Virtual Tours.